Kendall Howard | 2U 12" Vented Rack Shelf
The Kendall Howard 2U 12" Vented Light Duty Rack Shelf is a light duty shelf that helps to maintain proper air circulation in your racks and cabinets. Rated to hold up to 45 lbs., this cantilever rack shelf is perfect for supporting monitors, switches and other lightweight network or A/V equipment.
- 45 lb. Weight Capacity
- Venting pattern allows for maximum air flow
- 19” EIA Compliant.
- Made in the USA
- Constructed of a top grade US steel providing a quality shelf to support your non-rack mount equipment at a cost conscious price point.
- Four mounting holes can be used with rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) to easily install in tapped or cage nut style mounting rails.
- Cantilever or two-point rack shelf is perfect for use in two-post racks, wall mount racks, and cabinets.
- Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges which could potentially damage equipment, cabling, or installers' hands while handling.
- Vented slots allow air to circulate through this shelf, which assists in keeping air flowing properly within your rack or cabinet.li>
- Product Height: 3.44”
- Product Width: 19”
- Product Depth: 12”
- Product Weight: 4.00lbs
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Kendall Howard offers all users of our products a Lifetime Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Kendall Howard products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship. If any part or portion of the Kendall Howard product fails to conform to the Warranty, Kendall Howard, at its option, will furnish new or factory re-manufactured products for repair or replacement of that part.
Please refer to the Kendall Howard Warranty page for complete details.
The staff and owners at Cases2Go are Rackmount Experts; we don't sell cameras, coolers, laptops and everything else imaginable. With over 3 decades of experience in rackmount enclosures, our portfolio includes thousands of custom configured systems delivered to military and commercial customers worldwide.
We love speaking with our customers! Let us assist you in choosing the product that best fits its intended use. We also are Packaging Experts and understand the unique packaging requirements involved in transportation; we speak ATA-300, CFR 49, IATA, UN, MIL-STD-810. We are familiar with cushioning curves, drop, shock & vibration requirements & testing, dangerous goods packaging, corrosion & humidity control.
In short, Cases2Go provides turnkey solutions that are field proven by some of the toughest customers in the harshest of environments. We can do the same for you !