35 x 13 x 15" ID K424 Aluminum Shipping Case
The K424 XC mobile aluminum transport case is the ultimate in security, versatility and mobility. The K424 XC incorporates special wheels for maximum mobility and an integrated sturdy, ergonomic pull-out (retractable) handle. The cases are guaranteed to be stackable through built-in stacking features and stacking corners. Each comes equipped with standard removable base foam inserts and durable ZARGES Comfort fasteners.
- Optimum mobility through integrated 2″ casters and pull-out handle (SKUs 41810-41814) or second sprung drop handle on the end face (SKU 41815).
- Extremely smooth-running due to special 2″ diameter casters, made from polyurethane and polyamide.
- Stackability guaranteed via stacking corners made from impact-resistant plastic and integrated stacking elements in the support frame. May also be stacked with ZARGES K470 and K440 series cases.
- High load-bearing capacity of up to 110 lbs. despite the low dead weight.
- Removable base insert made from abrasion-resistant PE foam included.
- Beading all round and corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- Fitted with sturdy lid holding straps.
- Features ZARGES Comfort fasteners with extremely long service life, fitted with plug locks.
- A wide range of adjustable interior fittings ensure versatility.
- Optional 5″ wheel set or 8 ⅔” off-road set available for use in difficult terrain.
- The K424 XC series includes 6 models with a capacity ranging from 1709 to 11,900 cu in.
Inside Dimensions (Wall to Wall): 35.83 x 13.78 x 14.96".
Inside Dimensions (Parting Line Clearance): 34.8 x 12.76 x 14.96".
Outside Dimensions: 37.13 x 15.28 x 17.85".
Product Weight: 20.9 lbs.
ZARGES Limited Warranty
ZARGES INC. warrants Products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year after the date of delivery (subject to inspection of product within (30) days of receipt of product). If within the applicable Warranty Period, the purchaser discovers any defects in the materials or workmanship of this product, ZARGES INC. shall repair or replace the defective Product, or, at ZARGES' sole option, refund the purchase price for the defective Product. No claims for warranty will be processed if received after the Warranty Period.
Please refer to the ZARGES Warranty page for complete details.
NOTE: Modified or customized cases from ZARGES are NON-RETURNABLE. Additionally, orders for modified or customized cases may not be cancelled once placed into production with the factory.
Please visit our
Return Policy for more information. You are also encouraged to contact Cases2Go at 813-513-9910 regarding all return policy inquiries. Our Sales and Design Team is here to ensure you receive exactly what you're looking for!
The staff and owners at Cases2Go are Packaging Experts; we don't sell cameras, coolers, laptops and everything else imaginable. We are focused on one thing - the safe transportation of our customer's goods. With over 3 decades of experience, our portfolio includes thousands of standard and custom configured cases delivered to military and commercial customers worldwide.
We love speaking with our customers! Let us assist you in choosing the case that best fits its intended use. We understand transportation and its requirements; we speak ATA-300, CFR 49, UN/IATA, MIL-STD-810. We are familiar with cushioning curves, drop, shock & vibration requirements & testing, dangerous goods packaging, EMI shielding, corrosion & humidity control.
In short, Cases2Go provides turnkey packaging solutions that are field proven by some of the toughest customers in the harshest of environments. We can do the same for you !
WHEN IT'S MISSION CRITICAL, THE CASE MAKE THE MISSION POSSIBLE
The ZARGES brand has been known for aluminum cases for well over 75 years, producing both transit and rack mount specification cases & containers. Based near Munich, Germany, the light alloy processing company has expanded to multiple manufacturing facilities, including a light manufacturing Tech Center in North Carolina to support its USA-based customers.
Not only does ZARGES manufacture leading aluminum cases, but they are also manufacturers of other assorted aluminum equipment: trolleys, pallets, scaffolding, ladders, medical storage cabinets, and more! Using one of the world’s most effectively recycled materials to withstand extreme temperatures, water and impacts has allowed ZARGES to maintain a large role in protective case solutions.