7U Super V-Series Rackmount Cases
Pelican-Hardigg™ V-Series Double Lid Shockmounted rack with 24" deep steel rack frame, front and rear covers (one 2.5" and one 5.25"), edge casters, stainless steel spring-loaded handles and black oxide plated hardware. Case features positive anti-shear latches, molded-in stacking ribs, molded tongue-in-groove gasketed parting line, elastomeric shock mounts, lid hangers, automatic pressure relief valve, airtight seals and molded-in color.
Cases are engineered to exceed ATA Specification 300, Category 1 and MIL-STD-810.
- Fixed square hole frame for universal equipment fit
- 2" Front Lid, 5" Rear Lid
- Load Range: 100 - 170 lbs (45 - 77 kg)
- Lid Hangers for lid storage while in use
- Anti-reflective black hardware
- Coupling catches for secure stacking
- Sealed gasket and PRV keeps container watertight and eliminates over pressurization
- Choice of SAE 10-32 or Metric M6 clip nuts for even more flexibility in mounting equipment
- REACH and RoHs compliant
- Molded in rear edge casters with handles on the lid for ease of movement
- Comfort Grip plastic handles
- Manufactured in Europe
- Designed to meet the requirements of Def Stan 81-41 Level J, Mil Standard 810, STANAG 4340 and other European standards.
- Designed to meet ANSI/EIA-310-C for universal rack mounting hole pattern
- Exterior Length: 38.5"
- Exterior Width: 28.3"
- Exterior Height: 18.4"
- Rack Height: 12.25"
- Rack Depth: 24"
- Interior Lid Depth: 2.2"
- Interior Back Lid Depth: 5.2"
ROTO MOLDED CASES - PELICAN 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ROTO MOLDED CONTAINERS
Pelican Products, Inc. ("Pelican") warrants to the original purchaser of its rotationally molded containers that its containers will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice. Such warranty does not cover any associated hardware including closure hardware, retractable handles, wheels, and fasteners, which Pelican warrants against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) days from the invoice date. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the container has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.
Please refer to the Pelican Warranty page for complete details.
The staff and owners at Cases2Go are Packaging Experts; we don't sell cameras, coolers, laptops and everything else imaginable. We are focused on one thing - the safe transportation of our customer's goods. With over 3 decades of experience, our portfolio includes thousands of standard and custom configured cases delivered to military and commercial customers worldwide.
We love speaking with our customers! Let us assist you in choosing the case that best fits its intended use. We understand transportation and its requirements; we speak ATA-300, CFR 49, UN/IATA, MIL-STD-810. We are familiar with cushioning curves, drop, shock & vibration requirements & testing, dangerous goods packaging, EMI shielding, corrosion & humidity control.
In short, Cases2Go provides turnkey packaging solutions that are field proven by some of the toughest customers in the harshest of environments. We can do the same for you !
WHEN IT'S MISSION CRITICAL, THE CASE MAKE THE MISSION POSSIBLE